Print This Page close

July 16, 2007


The Source of Information and Assistance on Elder Abuse

Contact NCEA
Quick Links: FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

Report Elder Abuse If you suspect a vulnerable older adult is being abused, neglected, or exploited, please make your concerns known to Adult Protective Services in the state where the elder lives. NCEA does not provide advice or recommendations for individual cases. Need an Attorney Find Information

Send an Inquiry
If you have additional questions or would like further information, please contact us directly.
(We regret we cannot offer advice on individual cases. If you're concerned about a vulnerable older adult, please indicate on the form their state of residence. We can put you in touch with those who can help.)

Your Name:
Your Email Address:
State/Zip Code Vulnerable Adult:
         State:      Zip Code:
         General information/assistance
Question regarding a current case
Legal related question [laws, undue influence, guardianship, power of attorney]
Your Inquiry? (Please limit to 50 words)

NCEA Information Desk hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Time (EST), except federal holidays. We make every effort to respond within 72 hours.

National Center on Elder Abuse
1201 15th Street, NW, Suite 350
Washington, DC 20005
Telephone: (202) 898-2586
Fax: (202) 898-2583


National Center on Elder Abuse
1201 15th Street, N.W., Suite 350 · Washington, DC 20005-2842
(202) 898-2586 · Fax: (202) 898-2583 · Email: